|2017 Quilt Show
A Garden of Quilts
April 28th, 10am - 5pm
April 29th, 10am - 4pm
Flushing United Methodist Church
413 E. Main Street, Flushing MI
Featuring over 100 quilts and exhibits, vendors, quilt block silent auction, door prizes and scrap fabric sale.
Highlighting the artistry of guild members Virginia Anderson and Shirley Miles
Lunch and refreshments available 11:00 - 1:30.
Chicken Salad or Ham & Cheese croissant, beverage and dessert
Scissor sharpening available
Small quilts on display in downtown Flushing
- Bottom of the Basket, Hanover
- BAMS, Flushing, knitted and crocheted hats, purses and accessories
- Fabric Gypsies (formerly Mo and Mac's Fabric Shack), Ann Arbor
- Sisters in Quilting, Marlette
- Backstreet Quilt Shop, Bad Axe
- Artistic Thread Creations, Lapeer, custom embroidery, quilt labels and scissor sharpening
- The Stitching Well, Bay City
- The Front Porch Quilt Shop, Frankenmuth
- The Quilted Turtle, Tools for Quilters
For more information about the show, contact Cheryl Wilson, Show Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 810-653-3105.
Quilt Show Volunteers Needed
Many volunteers are needed to make the quilt show a success.
Sign up continues at the February and March guild meetings.
In addition to volunteers for the two days during the show, assistance is also needed to set up and tear down.